Accessibility Statement for Natrually Right Health Services
This is an accessibility statement from naturallyrightchiropractic.com
Measures to support accessibility
Naturally Right Chiropractic takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Naturally Right Chiropractic:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Ensure all headings are structured well throughout the site.
- Ensure color contrasts pass evaluator tests.
- Ensure there are no keyboard traps.
- Ensure keyboard accessibility through the site.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Naturally Right Chiropractic is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Naturally Right Chiropractic. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on our website:
- Phone: +1 (330) 447-9680
- Visitor Address: 420 S Reeves Ave Dover, OH 44622
We try to respond to feedback within 5 Days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Naturally Right Chiropractic is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Google Lighthouse Testing
Naturally Right Chiropractic is not compatible with:
- Browsers that are not updated
- Browsers that are not Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
Accessibility of Naturally Right Chiropractic relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Naturally Right Chiropractic assessed the accessibility of Naturally Right Chiropractic by the following approaches:
Potential complainants should contact our office via phone or in person.
This statement was created on 2 February 2022 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.